Do you know what a photocatalytic oxygen lamp is?
UV Photocatalysis Lamp is a professional term, so, what is UV Photocatalysis Lamp, you know? Let us answer for you, hope to help you, increase your knowledge.
Operating principle of the UV photocatalysis lamp
UV photocatalytic treatment equipment uses high energy and high ozone layer UV light beam to decompose oxygen molecules in the air to produce free oxygen, that is, active oxygen. Due to the imbalance of positive and negative electrons carried by free oxygen, it must combine with oxygen molecules to produce ozone. When the flue gas is introduced into the cleaning equipment by exhaust equipment, the cleaning equipment uses high energy UV ultraviolet ray and ozone layer to make a common decomposition and oxidation reaction to the flue gas, so that the flue gas can be degraded to low molecular weight water, carbon dioxide compounds then discharged from the space by the exhaust pipe. The equipment can use a high energy UV beam to crack the molecular bonds of bacteria in the odor gas, destroy the nucleic acid of bacteria, and then carry out oxidation reaction by ozone to achieve the purpose of deodorization and killing bacteria completely .
Remove odor from U-type photolysis sunlight
The 185nm band light emitted by the photolysis lamp can decompose oxygen molecules in the air to produce ozone. Ozone layer has a very strong oxidizing effect. It can be degraded in low molecular weight compounds, water and carbon dioxide by industrial waste. Because of this feature, it has a good removal effect on industrial wastewater gases and other irritating odor gases.
UV photocatalysis for the treatment of organic compounds
1. Sulfur contains compounds such as hydrogen sulfide, mercaptan, dimethyl sulfide, thioether and sulfur contains heterocyclic compounds, etc .;
2. Nitrogen-containing compounds such as ammonia, nitro compounds and nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds; Carbon, hydrogen or compounds of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen (less alcohols, aldehydes, esters, etc.);
3. Gasoline series, such as styrene, benzene, toluene, xylene, etc .; Halogen compounds, etc.
4. Lipids, such as methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, etc.
5. It can effectively remove the eight odorants, such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methyl mercaptan, methyl sulfide, carbon disulfide, styrene and dimethyl disulfide, specified in the national odor pollution control standard.
Scope of application of UV photocatalyst lamp
1. UV photocatalysis lamp can be used in petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, feed and fertilizer processing plant, pet owner product farm, chemical fiber factory and leather factory.
2. Pulp plant, sewage treatment plant pumping station, all possible sewage treatment plant, coating, food filling agent plant, leather processing, light sensitive materials.
3. UV photocatalysis can also be used in the treatment of organic exhaust gas, odor, odor and other pollution problems in automobile manufacturing, public restrooms, fecal transfer stations and many other industries.
4. It can not only be applied for the treatment of industrial waste gas, but also can be applied to indoor air purifier, etc. it is a new kind of air environment cleaning technology and product with a wide range of applications.