Give full play to the effectiveness of the sterilizer
As people pay more and more attention to the living environment, disinfection and sterilization have become people’s daily lives, especially in some special occasions, where a non-toxic and sterile environment is required. The ultraviolet air disinfection function can play a very good effect, so what should I do? Can we give full play to the role of the disinfection machine?
In order to give full play to the disinfection effect of the circulating air ultraviolet air Sterilizer machine, the following requirements should be paid attention to when using:
(1) Cannot be used in hyperspace range. Machines of different specifications and models have their maximum effective disinfection space range, otherwise it will affect the disinfection effect.
(2) Pay attention to the airtightness of the room. Doors and windows should be closed during disinfection to maintain good airtightness in the room. Irrelevant personnel are strictly prohibited from entering, and the number of indoor personnel should be reduced as much as possible to ensure the disinfection effect.
(3) Pay attention to the surface hygiene of indoor objects. The sterilizer is only effective for air, and has no disinfection effect on the surface of the object. If there is a lot of dust on the surface of indoor objects, secondary dust will be generated when the sterilizer is working.
(4) Selection of disinfection start-up time: ① Preventive disinfection: regular disinfection 1~2 times a day, 2 hours each time. It is generally arranged before work in the morning and after get off work in the afternoon. ②Dynamic disinfection: the purpose is to control and reduce the secondary pollution of ambient air during personnel activities.
(5) During disinfection, the air inlet and outlet of the machine must not be covered with objects to protect the good circulation of air as much as possible.