How much do you know about the choice of ozone generator?
1. The specifications of the Ozone Sterilizer are divided according to the weight unit produced by ozone. The unit of ozone production is mg/h or g/h (mg/hour, grams/hour), that is, how many weight units of ozone can be produced by the ozone generator working for one hour.
2. The unit of ozone concentration in the air is ppm or mg/m3; the unit of ozone concentration in water is ppm or mg/L. Conversion method: 1ppm = 2 mg/m3 in air; 1ppm = 1 mg/L in water.
3. When ozone reaches a certain concentration in the atmosphere, it will cause environmental pollution. Our country stipulates that in the residential environment, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.15mg/m3, it constitutes air pollution; in the workplace, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.2mg/m3, it constitutes pollution.
4. When the ozone concentration in the air reaches 0.01-0.02mg/m3, people can smell it.
5. When disinfecting the production workshops of food factories, pharmaceutical factories, and cosmetics factories, when the cleanliness of the workshop does not exceed 300,000, the ozone concentration in the air can reach 10-20mg/m3, and it must be sealed for 30 minutes. Time; if it is necessary to disinfect the existing equipment and items in the workshop at the same time, the ozone concentration needs to reach 20-30mg/m3; if it is to disinfect the workshop with class 100,000, class 10,000, and local cleanliness, the ozone concentration must reach 30-100mg/m3. When performing ozone fumigation and disinfection on packaging materials, the ozone concentration in the air in the disinfection room/cabinet is generally between 50-200mg/m3; when performing ozone water immersion disinfection on aquatic products such as sashimi and shrimp, the ozone concentration in the water Generally between 0.8-1.0ppm.
6. Under normal temperature and pressure mixing conditions, when bottled pure water is disinfected with ozone, usually 1m3/h water needs 3g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.3mg/L; when bottled mineral water is ozone disinfected, usually 1m3 /h water needs to use 6g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.5mg/L.
7. When the swimming pool water is disinfected with ozone, the amount of ozone injected is determined according to the hourly water flow when the whole pool water is circulated once, usually 1m3/h water uses 1-2g of ozone, and then a small amount of disinfectant is added. When 1m3/h swimming pool water uses 4g or more ozone, the pool water no longer needs to be added with disinfectant, and the pool water will become clear and blue.
8. When ozone disinfection of aquaculture water is used, the amount of ozone used is usually determined by the hourly water flow when half of the pond water is circulated once. Fresh water is usually 1m3/h water using 1g ozone, if it is seawater, the amount of ozone can be increased to 1.5-2g. During the nursery stage, the amount of ozone used can be appropriately reduced. Regardless of the amount of ozone used, the ozone content in the water must be reduced to below 0.05 mg/L before the ozone-added water flows back to the aquaculture pond.
Based on the above data, you should know how much ozone generator you need.