How to use UV lamp for disinfection of fish tanks?
Germicidal lamp, as the name implies, mainly plays the role of sterilization, disinfection, also known as UV lamp, is a UV light with low intensity. It is excited by low mercury vapor pressure (<10-2Good) and emits ultraviolet light. There are two main emission lines: 253.7nm and 185nm, both of which are invisible to the naked eye. The spectrum of 253.7nm wavelength can play a very good bactericidal effect. The main bactericidal principle is based on the law of absorption spectrum of cells on light waves: cells absorb the maximum amount of ultraviolet light with the wavelength between 250-270nm, and the absorbed ultraviolet light can act on the cell genetic material (DNA) to produce photochemical effect. The energy of ultraviolet photons is absorbed by the base pairs in the DNA, causing genetic material damage For the purpose of sterilization, the bacteria die or do not reproduce.
Insert the fish tank sterilization lamp into the small and medium sized fish tank with filter system
All Mark (germicidal Luucht) UV germicidal Lamp
Method / Step
1. Place the sterilization lamp UV lamp in the fish tank filtration system (filter tank) at the position of the water outlet
2. Fix the UV light on the wall of the filter tank with the sucker with the fish tank germicidal lamp
3. Turn on the power and turn on the switch
Topics that need attention
Avoid using it in the main fish tank and radiate the fish immediately, which affects the normal growth of the fish and also causes the death of the fish.
2. Avoid direct exposure of germicidal lamps to human body.
3. It is recommended to use it for 30 minutes to 1 hour a day or 3 hours a week