Medical air sterilizer is a collection of multiple technologies
The medical air sterilizer is a collection of multiple technologies, including filtration technology. Next, the editor will briefly introduce the embodiment of the filtration technology of the medical air sterilizer:
1. The coarse filter is used to block the large volume of floating dust in the air, and it can be used repeatedly after washing with water.
2. The electrostatic dust collector is used to collect suspended small particles (most of the smoke, pollen, larger dust mites, bacteria). After a period of use, it needs to be cleaned with a soft brush and disinfected with alcohol, which can be used repeatedly.
3. The adsorption material layer is used to absorb most of the odorous substances in the air or gaseous organic pollutants caused by decoration, etc. The effective material of this layer is activated carbon, and the service life is generally 2 to 4 months, which needs to be replaced regularly.
4. The filter is used to filter a small amount of remaining suspended small particles (smoke, pollen, small dust mites and bacteria that are not absorbed by the adsorption material layer), the service life is generally 3 to 6 months, and it needs to be replaced regularly.
5. The activated carbon filter is used to filter the ozone associated with the electrostatic dust collector mentioned above, and at the same time, it can remove some odors and organic gaseous pollutants through chemical reactions, and the service life is about 18 months.
6. The photocatalytic reactor makes the bacteria, dust mites, odors, and gaseous pollutants not filtered by other filter layers react into other non-hazardous substances through ultraviolet photocatalysis, and reduces the concentration of the original harmful substances to a low level. This unit has a lifespan of approximately 2 years. Many products are marked "photocatalyst" to indicate that it has a photocatalytic reactor filter.
Sterilizerlist Co., Ltd. is a collection of air sterilizers, medical air sterilizers, dynamic air sterilizers, air purification sterilizers, plasma air sterilizers, circulating wind ultraviolet air sterilizers, ozone sterilizers, ozone sterilization cabinets, bed units A professional company integrating the development, production, sales, installation and after-sales service of ozone sterilizers and medical pipeline sterilizers. The series of complete sets of equipment produced by the company are widely used in various fields such as medical and health, pharmaceutical, food processing, electronics, aquaculture, and chemical industry.