Specific steps and functional characteristics of toothbrush disinfection
1. Specific steps for toothbrush disinfection
The specific steps for toothbrush disinfection are as follows:
1. In addition to changing the toothbrush, another important thing is the toothbrush disinfection. First get a used toothbrush.
2. Holding a cup. Fill it with half a cup of warm water (the effect of warm water will be better).
3. Take a packet of baking soda powder
4. Use a spoon to take a spoon of baking soda and put it in warm water, stir to dissolve the baking soda.
5. Then soak the toothbrush in water and wait for 20 minutes to be OK.
6. Take the toothbrush to the faucet and rinse it again, so that the disinfection is complete, so don't be lazy (pour baking soda and hot water after brushing your teeth on holidays, soak the toothbrush, it can be disinfected, no trouble at all )
Sometimes bacteria and mildew are not visible to our naked eyes, so the place where the toothbrush is placed must be kept dry; if it must be placed in the bathroom, be sure to keep the bathroom ventilated; when placing the toothbrush, the brush head should face up. Do not face down, so as not to increase the chance of contamination.
2. the functional characteristics of the toothbrush sterilizer
At present, there are more toothbrush sterilizers on the market: wall-mounted toothbrush sterilizer, portable toothbrush sterilizers, and desktop toothbrush sterilizers.
Disinfect easily with a toothbrush sterilizer. Abandon the complicated chemical sterilization methods and start using a toothbrush sterilizer. Disinfection and sterilization of toothbrushes with ultraviolet light is currently one of the most effective methods. It is easy to complete the disinfection process and protect your oral hygiene. Through the following product introduction, you can understand the product performance in time, you will continue to find the advantages of the product during use, and it is the best choice for your oral health care.
As a tool for cleaning teeth, toothbrushes are contaminated by a variety of bacteria in the oral cavity. Because they are in a humid and dark environment for a long time, it is easy to breed various bacteria. Especially when multiple toothbrushes share a toothpaste, it is more likely to cause cross-infection. Damage to your health. Therefore, we should disinfect the surface of toothbrushes every day to protect our health. Using ultraviolet rays to disinfect toothbrushes is one of the most effective methods at present.
3. What is used to disinfect toothbrushes in family lifeThe oral cavity contains billions of oral microorganisms. When they are in a healthy state, they can fight the invasion of some deadly viruses and bacteria. However, using toothpastes containing detergent ingredients or mouthwashes containing alcohol will disrupt the oral microbial balance. Therefore, certain antibacterial toothpastes cannot be used to remove bacteria from the mouth and toothbrushes. Dr. Kuratola suggested that when cleaning the toothbrush, the toothbrush should be washed with warm soapy water, and then wiped with a clean gauze, and then placed in a ventilated place to dry, to avoid the growth of bacteria, and to ensure that at least 4 toothbrushes are replaced every year. Do not use a microwave to sterilize toothbrushes, because most toothbrushes are made of plastic. Microwave heating will deform the plastic, decompose the bristles, and produce bisphenol A, which may cause infertility and many cancers.
Putting the toothbrush in the wrong position will also help the growth of germs. Dr. Kuratola said that most people put toothbrushes in the bathroom, which is susceptible to microbial contamination such as fecal bacteria. He suggested that it is best to put the toothbrush 2 meters away from the toilet. In addition, putting the toothbrush in an airtight plastic box is also conducive to the reproduction of viruses and bacteria. Finally, it is recommended not to put the toothbrush in a plastic box, and place the bristles facing up in a ventilated place.
4. New toothbrushes need to be disinfectedOf course, it needs to be disinfected, because it is very likely that people have touched or touched unclean things before packaging. Before use, you can use detergent to clean the oil that may remain on the surface, then wash it with tap water, and soak it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Also, you can consider buying a product that specializes in cleaning toothbrushes to clean up the oil and bacteria on the surface of the toothbrush. It is best to disinfect with boiling water for five to ten minutes. Toothbrush cleaning, plain water may not be the best, but it is the safest and most hygienic. Although we can use detergent to clean and disinfect, after all, the oral cavity is part of the esophagus. We use science, but we also know the side effects of science, so it is better to use less. Moreover, the disinfection ability and effect of plain boiled water is actually sufficient.
Toothbrush is a normal item in our lives. To ensure its hygiene and cleanliness is equivalent to protecting our hygiene and health and giving everyone a healthy and comfortable life.