The low-temperature drying ozone disinfection cabinet uses the combined effect of ultraviolet rays and ozone
The low-temperature drying ozone disinfection cabinet adopts a new type of PEM membrane and uses low-voltage direct current to conduct the positive and negative electrodes of the solid membrane electrode to electrolyze deionized water. The water is separated into hydrogen and oxygen molecules in the form of proton exchange at the special anode solution interface, and the hydrogen is removed from the cathode. The oxygen molecules are directly discharged at the interface of the solution, and the oxygen molecules are excited by the electrons generated by the high-density current on the anode interface to obtain energy and polymerize into ozone molecules.
The low-temperature drying ozone disinfection cabinet uses a combination of ultraviolet and ozone disinfection factors to disinfect the tableware. The action of the ozone brake lock (ozone lock) is automatically synchronized with the change of ozone concentration to ensure safe use. After the ultraviolet ozone disinfection is completed, infrared rays Start to dry and produce about 70 degrees of dry heat to dry the tableware. This equipment utilizes the combined effect of 253.7nm ultraviolet light radiated by a quartz ultraviolet lamp and ozone greater than 40mg/m3, mainly through the oxidation of the microbial cell wall to cause direct damage to the cell membrane and cell wall, damage to the nucleic acid of bacterial life substances, and to food (drink) Disinfection of the tool can kill intestinal pathogens and pyogenic cocci. Ozone can oxidize the enzymes needed to decompose the glucose inside the bacteria, and make the bacteria inactivate and die. Directly interact with bacteria, destroy their organelles, DNA and RNA, destroy the metabolism of the bacteria, and cause the death of the bacteria. It penetrates the cell membrane tissue and invades the cell, acting on the lipoprotein of the outer membrane and the lipopolysaccharide inside, causing the bacteria to undergo permeability distortion and dissolve and die.
Plug in the power source and press the start button. When the light is not on or heating, first check whether the power socket is powered or has poor contact. If not, check whether the fuse is burned out. If the fuse is good, check whether the power cord is in poor contact with the body or is open. If the contact is good, check whether the transformer is burnt out, open circuit or loose lead welding, use AC 25V gear to detect whether there is voltage output, the same color is a group, if normal, there should be 12V AC voltage output. If the transformer is normal, check whether the circuit board is burned out. If the circuit board is not burned out, check whether the relay is malfunctioning or has poor contact. If the relay is normal, check whether the copper wire in the circuit board is corroded and broken. Some types of transformers are integrated on the motherboard, which requires a certain degree of professional knowledge for detection, which can be directly judged as a motherboard failure, and only needs to be replaced when repairing.