The selection of library disinfection cabinets should be considered from many aspects
The book disinfection cabinet can be widely used in books, food and beverages, biological products, genetic engineering, hospitals, chemical industries and other industries to sterilize molds, packaging materials, containers, work clothes, etc. at room temperature. The disinfection cabinet uses an enamel tube high-concentration ozone generating device , High ozone concentration, thorough disinfection and sterilization, and can be designed as a double door and double door interlock according to user requirements to replace the transmission window.
The purchase of book disinfection cabinets should be considered from many aspects. There are mainly four requirements, including:
1. Appearance: The book disinfection cabinet is well-made, no matter whether it is the outer shell or the internal support net of the book disinfection cabinet, there is no thorny place.
2. Style: The book disinfection cabinet is roughly divided into horizontal, cabinet, wall-mounted, etc. It is recommended that consumers look at the style in advance before the new house decoration, and set up the place where the book disinfection cabinet is placed.
3. Material selection: stainless steel plates are mostly used for the inner liner of the book disinfection cabinet, which will not be discolored or deformed after repeated high-temperature disinfection, and will not produce harmful substances.
4. Principle: The book disinfection cabinets currently on the market have different disinfection principles. Generally, the book disinfection cabinet with two disinfection methods (ozone disinfection and high temperature disinfection) disinfects more thoroughly and is more suitable for home use.
Next, the editor will introduce some commonly used book disinfection methods, including:
1. Microwave disinfection: A household microwave oven can be used to disinfect a small amount of books. The book files are wrapped in a damp cloth and placed in a microwave oven at 650W power for 5-10 minutes.
2. Ozone disinfection: use a household ozone disinfection cabinet for disinfection, place the books in the disinfection cabinet, turn on the power, and continue for more than 1 hour.
3. Ultraviolet disinfection: Use a portable ultraviolet lamp for disinfection. It should be irradiated at a close distance, and each page should be turned to, and the irradiation time per unit area should reach more than 30 seconds.
4. Sun exposure method: Expose the book to the sun for more than 8 hours to kill most of the microorganisms and also most of the bookworms. It should be turned frequently during the exposure process.