The significance of regular cleaning of medical air purifiers
The regular maintenance and maintenance of medical air purifiers have a great effect on the use of the machine. The following medical air purifier manufacturers will briefly explain for everyone.
1. Keep the machine clean and dry. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth after working on the machine every day. Cut off the power when cleaning and avoid direct contact with water.
2. When the machine is working, it is strictly forbidden for objects to approach the ventilation inlet and outlet of the Sterilizer;
3. When the machine is found to work abnormally, immediately turn off the power switch, and notify the professional for maintenance.
4. The cumulative use time of the machine reaches 1,000 hours, the filter cloth and the ultraviolet lamp should be cleaned; the ultraviolet lamp must be replaced when the cumulative use time reaches 5,000 hours.
5. There should be no covering on the top of the medical air purifier, nor should it be placed in a cabinet or other environment; when multiple environments are disinfected in turn, the corresponding style of disinfection machine should be selected for disinfection. .
6. Install and operate according to the machine manual, and pay attention to the safety of electricity.
Briefly describe the maintenance items of medical air purifiers:
1. Unplug the power plug before cleaning and maintenance. Use warm water or neutral detergent when cleaning.
2. Air inlet pre-filter: clean once every 6 months, and once every 3 months if the pollution is serious. Rinse with clean water after unloading, and load after drying. Take good notes.
3. The internal electric field components are generally maintained once every 2 years, and once a year when the pollution is serious, the relevant department shall carry out the maintenance and keep a record.
4. Maintenance of composite activated carbon filter: The wall-mounted non-activated carbon filter does not need to be replaced.