Users of UV disinfection vehicles should ensure that their surfaces are clean
Domestic and foreign scientific and technological workers have been studying ultraviolet light for more than 200 years. Although many physical and chemical disinfection methods have been published here, ultraviolet light is still widely used as a good disinfection method. In the disinfection of air and surface of objects, ultraviolet rays are particularly widely used. uv disinfection vehicle is a relatively common disinfection equipment, mainly used in public places such as medical treatment, sanitation, family, restaurant, etc. At the same time, it can also be used for disinfection in kindergartens, food manufacturing, factories, animal husbandry, and poultry breeding.
In order to ensure safety in the use of UV disinfection vehicles, the following precautions need our attention:
1. During use, the surface of the UV lamp should be kept clean. When dust or oil stains are found on the surface of the lamp, it should be wiped at any time.
2. When disinfecting indoor air with ultraviolet light, the room should be kept clean and dry to reduce dust and water mist.
3. When using ultraviolet rays to disinfect the surface of objects, the irradiated surface should be directly irradiated by ultraviolet rays.
4. Don't let the ultraviolet light source irradiate people, so as not to cause damage.
In addition, the use of UV disinfection vehicles must be used under unmanned conditions. When the UV disinfection vehicles are timed up, wait for more than ten minutes before entering the room. There is a easing process in this way. After disinfection, let the room properly ventilate. To keep the surface of the UV lamp clean at all times, wipe it gently with a soft dry cloth.
After the UV disinfection vehicle has been used for a period of time, it needs to be regularly maintained and maintained. The specific operations are as follows:
1. During use, the surface of the UV lamp should be kept clean. Generally, wipe it with an alcohol cotton ball once every two weeks. When dust or oil is found on the surface of the lamp, it should be wiped at any time.
2. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20°C or higher than 40°C, and the relative humidity is greater than 60%, the irradiation time should be appropriately extended.
At present, hospitals, schools, and breeding industries with high standards of anti-virus requirements have successively adopted ultraviolet disinfection vehicles for large-scale disinfection. The effect is obvious, no chemical odor is generated, and personal safety is guaranteed. It has been widely recognized and used.